During Whale Season (December – April) we operate two hour guaranteed sighting Whale Watch Adventures. Our Explorer Super Rafts depart Lahaina Harbor, Front Row Slip 11 up to 7 times per day.
8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:00 PM and 4:30 PM
Check-in times: 30 minutes prior to departure.
Our 50 ft. Explorer Super Rafts with the CADILLAC RIDE are the largest in the state of Hawaii (USCG certified to carry 42 passengers but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort). Explorer Super Rafts are fast, fun & comfortable vessels allowing more time to whale watch and less time traveling to and from our leviathan friends.
The return to Lahaina Harbor is approximately 2 hours after departure.
Whale Watch Adventure Features
- More Viewing – Explorer Super Rafts get us to the whale watch areas for longer viewing opportunities, particularly important when active populations are further off-shore.
- Fast & Comfortable Vessels – spend more time whale watching and less time traveling.
- Every Seat is a Front Row Seat with great viewing opportunities.
- Our vessels give guests the opportunity for Ocean Level and Up Close & Personal whale viewing not 15 feet above the water.
- Avoid the crowds – view whales with a few friends rather than 100+ strangers on the big boats.
- Guaranteed sightings or your next whale watch adventure is on us.
- On-Board – Expert marine naturalists & hydrophone for great interaction.
- Creature Comforts – Plenty of padded seats, shaded areas, and even an on-board marine restroom.
- Complimentary Beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
All departures are from Lahaina Harbor, front row, Slip #11.