Parasailing is like floating on air as one of our custom Parasail vessels pulls you along the Lahaina coastline. We let out 800-1200ft. of line to give you breathtaking views of Maui and the neighboring islands.
- We offer Single, Tandem and Triple harness rides.
- Each ride lasts approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Our custom designed hydraulic launch and recovery system both launches and returns you directly to the flight deck, assuring passengers of both comfort and safety.
- Child / Adult Combo (Rate not per person but per couple) Child must be between 6-12 yrs under 130 lbs, Flying w/tandem adult at 1200 ft.
- Minimum weight is approx. 130 Ibs.
- Maximum combined weight is approx. 400 Ibs.
- Anyone between the age of 6-12 must be accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian at least 18 yrs or older.
- Weight limits fluctuate throughout the day due to wind and sea conditions some tandems may have to fly separately; as well as some singles may have to fly tandem.
- Persons that are physically challenged must be able to walk down the dock and board our shuttle vessel, once on board the shuttle vessel they must be physically able to transfer to the Parasail vessel with minimal or no assistance. The shuttle vessel and Parasail vessels are not wheel chair accessible.
- It is not advised that anyone with back, neck or any recent injuries Parasail or even go out to the Parasail boat as an observer.
- Women who are pregnant or believe they may be pregnant will not be allowed to parasail. It is also not advised for pregnant women to ride along as observers.
- All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.
LOCATION: (Lahaina Location) Check In Lahaina Harbor Slip #15.
Daily, 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, December – May.