30 Minute West Maui Eco-Star Helicopter Tour
Relatively few people, even locals, know of the grand and awesome beauty carved into the mountain that is West Maui. One can drive to the mouth of Iao valley to catch a small glimpse of the magnificent rain forest and towering valley walls which lace the entire mountain.
This flight explores one hidden valley after the next and is the only possible way to come to know the real Maui. Knife-edged ridges with mist-shrouded peaks separate the spectacular valleys that give Maui its nickname, “The Valley Isle”. Waterfalls cascade from towering cliffs into the streams running along the rainforest floor. If clouds and rainfall happen to be a part of your adventure, the waterfalls and rainbows can be even more spectacular. This tour is heart-thumping beauty from start to finish.
- Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge.
- Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 250 pounds or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price. Passengers are weighed at check-in.
- A high quality, live DVD recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour for $25.
- An additional Fuel Surcharge fee will apply.