This 8-9 hour tour is a unique, exhilarating day with two of Maui’s premier adventure companies! At Piiholo Ranch Zipline, you will soar high above trees and gulches and see incredible views on our famous side-by-side ziplines.
Next, Hike Maui naturalist guides take tranquil back toads to a special spot along the famous Hana Highway, where they lead you down private trails to two enchanting waterfalls!
Tour Times: 9:30am, Tuesdays – Saturdays. Meeting point is at Kahului Park n’ Ride at the intersection of Highway 350 and Highway 380 in Central Maui, where a Hike Maui van will pick you up.
Kahalui Park and Ride: https://goo.gl/maps/6h7u8t3tay1X2m887
Hotel/condo pick-up is available for an extra fee (South Maui hotels only).
- 4-line zip with Piiholo Ranch Zipline
- Zip: Minimum age 8; weight 75 – 275 lbs.
- 2 waterfall hike with Hike Maui
- Hike: Minimum age 6; no weight restriction
- Hiking is easy to moderate and approximately 1-2 miles. Must be 6 years+ old to hike.
- Zippers must be at least 8 years old and weigh between 75 and 275 lbs. Kids between 6-7 or below 75 lbs. will have walk-along option at zipline.
- Lunch (turkey, ham, veggie or PB&J); snacks included.
- Walk-along options available.
Times: Tuesday – Saturday, 9:30 am – 6:30 pm, approx.