5 Zipline Adventure
Total tour time is approximately 2.5 – 3 hours. We go rain or shine; rain jackets are provided as needed.
You’ll check in 45 minutes prior to the start of your tour at our outpost building at 799 Piiholo Road. There you will sign the mandatory waiver and get weighed in. You will meet your guides, who will start off by giving a short safety briefing. Next you are outfitted with a helmet, harness and trolley for ziplining, and you are ready to go!
All guests cross a 317′ suspension bridge to get to the first zipline. At the bottom of Tower 1, you’ll have a more in-depth briefing about proper technique and safety.
- Zipline one is a 480′ zip, with 4 guests zipping beside each other from a free standing tower (42′ high) Remaining lines are 2 guests zipping side by side.
- Your second zipline is 1,065′ in length and crosses over a lush tropical valley of guava, kukui nut trees and many varieties of ferns.
- Zipline three is 690′ and crosses back over the valley to our big treehouse, where you will stop for a short break with Hawaiian juices, water and a light snack.
- Zipline four is 1,420′, and brings you to the base of Piiholo Hill. A Ranch vehicle then transports guests to the top of the hill, where you will be in awe of the spectacular views, from the big waves of the North Shore to the beaches of South Maui.
- The tour finishes up with the longest side-by-side zipline in the state, where you will scream through the air on our 2,800′ line (over a half-mile!), to finish up just a short walk from the check-in area.
A “Walk-Along” tour is offered for those who wish to accompany the tour, but not zip. This is a great opportunity to be part of the fun, enjoy the views, take some great photos, and get a little exercise.
Some of the walk-along tour is spent at the picnic area at the Treehouse while zip guests are across the gulch.
Zippers will then join walkers at the Treehouse for a short break with Hawaiian juices, water and a light snack. Total walk is less than a half-mile, over unpaved meadow and forest trails.
Daily 8 am – 3 pm.