Standard and Premium Seating
This relaxing and romantic dinner cruise departs nightly from historic Lahaina Harbor on our smooth-riding double-deck catamaran Ocean Discovery
Your four-course dinner is professionally prepared using Hawaii’s freshest, locally grown salad greens, vegetables, fruitsand herbs (as well as sustainable shrimp from Kauai) by the creative and locally acclaimed chefs from Three’s Bar and Grill.
Live island-style music by a talented local musician adds to the fun of this two-hour adventure along Maui’s coast.
Premium Seating will secure you a choice between two departure times of 5:00 pm or 5:30 pm, on our ultra-smooth double-deck catamaran, as well as a guaranteed private table for your party and guaranteed outdoor seating on the bow or on the upper deck. (See booking options below.)
- Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Served with Fresh Baked Foccacia Bread
- Ocean Salad
- Featuring Blend of Ten Salad Greens Organically Grown in Haiku, Maui, plus Fresh Upcountry Maui Vegetables and Creamy Mango-Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
Entrées: Please select one of the following. (vegan or gluten-free meal available upon request)
- Lemon-Grass and Curry Marinated Fresh Kauai Shrimp
- Char-Grilled on Board and Served with Lilikoi Butter Sauce
- Barbequed Teriyaki Marinated Boneless Chicken Breast with Big Island Papaya Salsa
- Chimichurri Marinated Flat Iron Steak
- Flame-Grilled with Wild Mushroom Demi Glaze
- Char-Grilled Honey-Miso Glazed Tofu (vegetarian) with Big Island Papaya Salsa
All entrees are served with:
- Coconut Whipped Molokai Purple Potatoes with Butter
- Macadamia Nut Pesto Char-Grilled Vegetables
- Triple Chocolate Brownies Accompanied by Fresh Kula Strawberries
- Tea and Maui-grown Coffee
*Pacific Whale Foundation promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic drinks are limited to three per adult during our cruise. Sodas and juices are unlimited. Please bring your valid photo i.d. to show proof of age (21+) if you wish to consume alcohol.