Imagine yourself soaring over gulches and through the trees along the slopes of one of the world’s largest volcanoes.
The Haleakala Skyline Tour blends a short hiking experience with five picturesque zipline crossings, an “Indiana Jones” style swinging bridge, and an introduction to Hawaii’s unique and fragile landscape.
Our award-winning adventure promises to be one of the most unforgettable parts of your Maui vacation, so step to the edge… and cross the line!
A perfect adventure for anyone over ten years of age, the Haleakala Skyline Tour has something for the whole family. Our specially trained staff will outfit you with a customized seat harness and equipment before leading you into the woods, and on to the adventure.
The tour starts with a walk through the woods in beautiful upcountry Maui, then get your heart-pumping as you sail across each of our ziplines, and get a bird’s eye view of the seasonal waterfalls and vegetation below.
Take part in this one-of-a-kind adventure, and bring home memories of an experience that you’ll talk about for years to come.
Duration: 1.5 hours – 5 ziplines
- Weight limit 60 to 260 LBS
- Age Minimum is at least 8 years old.
- Those 14 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children between 15-17 can zip without a paying adult, but an adult must be present to sign a waiver at time of check-in.
- Guests must be physically able to hike 1/2 mile over uneven terrain.