Relax with Aloha, in an enjoyable, casual cocktail party atmosphere while enjoying a Maui sunset on our sprawling observation deck, with 360 degree unobstructed views of the coast and Mt. Haleakala.
Take a photo with your friends, family, or the Captain in the wheelhouse, with a beautiful Maui sunset as your backdrop. Ask Maui’s own Mitch Kepa to play your favorite dance tune, or a romantic number to dance close with your significant other.
Departs Maalaea Harbor 5:15 pm – Check in is 4:45 pm
FRESHLY PREPARED FOOD:
- Chef Kelly’s guava glazed baby backs ribs, served hot off the grill are so tender they fall right off the bone. The flavor is so good, that many guests request her marinade recipe.
- Seafood lovers will enjoy fresh boiled shrimp, chilled and served with a variety of dipping sauces, including a traditional cocktail sauce and a sweet Thai chile mint dipping sauce and lemons.
- Tender and juicy Hawaiian BBQ chicken is also served hot off the grill.
- Veggie lovers fear not; youll enjoy Chef Kellys Maui Onion Tartlet, as well as her marinated Artichoke Dip, made with fresh Garlic and grated Parmesan, served warm with Croustini.
- Finish with your choice of delectable Desserts featuring seasonal Fruits like Kula Strawberry Shortcake, or Mango Cobbler served with home made Whipped Cream. Enjoy Kona Coffee cheesecake, with a glass of Sonoma chardonnay or Central Valley cabernet, as the golden sun disappears behind the horizon.
Pride of Maui’s sunset cruise is dedicated to the guest experience. It simply doesn’t get any better than this!