Join us for a day trip from Maui to Pearl Harbor tour, visit Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, and the Battleship Missouri all in one day! Our guided tour will also take you through historic Downtown Honolulu and on a drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery, as well as through historical and cultural sites like the King Kamehameha Statue and ‘Iolani Palace.
Round trip airfare, ground transportation, admissions, and expert narration is included.
- Airfare from Maui to Oahu Included.
- Tour the USS Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center!
- Spend about 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor, and learn the impact the area had on history.
- Take a guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy!
- Look for the plaque on the wooden deck marking the spot where Japan surrendered.
- View beautiful and historic buildings in Downtown Honolulu.
- Discover Kawaiahao Church, the first Christian church in Hawaii.
- Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery.
Check in at 5:30 AM at the Kahului Airport (OGG – Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return from Oahu to Maui is about 7:45 PM. Flight schedules change frequently so please check your confirmation email regarding time and place of pickup.
Tour is offered Sunday through Friday.
NO hotel pickups for this tour.