- Snorkel off the coast of Lanai, plus one bonus location chosen for optimum viewing.
- Our vessel for the trip, the Kaualana, is a spacious 70-foot double-decker.
Continental breakfast and a hot barbecue lunch, with unlimited soda and island juices.
- Conveniently departs out of Lahaina, the closest port to Lanai. Spend more time in the water, and less on the road.
- All snorkel gear and flotation devices are provided at no cost.
- Wetsuits are available to rent.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Lahaina Harbor, North End, Main Booth
CHECK IN TIME: 6:30 a.m.
DEPARTURE TIME: 7:00 a.m.
LENGTH OF TRIP: The boat returns at approximately 1:00 p.m.
1 FREE child (6 & under only) / per 1 PAYING ADULT.
Check-in at the main loading dock of Lahaina Harbor, located across from the Pioneer Inn. Due to traffic and parking, please allow enough driving time. Coming from South Maui allow 1.5 hours, and from West Maui allow 30 minutes.
Come aboard our 70′ double decker catamaran vessel the Kaulana of Maui, where we sail you from Lahaina Harbor to Lanai. Our two-story vessel is ideal for watching the sun come up, as the rosy pink highlights the beautiful West Maui Mountains. Along the way, enjoy a continental breakfast, before we anchor off the coast of Lanai’s shores, where you will be snorkeling in one of the best spots in all of Hawaii.
Gear Up and Get In!
Gear up, and get in! (Oh — don’t forget to try out the slide from the upper-deck to the water!) From snorkel, masks and flippers to noodles and boogie boards, all of your equipment is included. However, you are more than welcome to bring your own gear, if you prefer it. For anyone who wants instructions on how to snorkel, our friendly and knowledgeable crew will be happy to assist! Have fun, as you see plentiful fish, eels, and vibrant coral.
After Lanai, as we head to a second location, for more snorkeling, you’ll be served a delicious BBQ lunch with unlimited water and soda.
Second stop, Coral Gardens or Turtle Town! Although, due to weather, the second stop is at the captain’s discretion, we love to take you where the turtles are. Upon completion of the second snorkel, you’ll receive one complimentary cocktail (cocktails only available after snorkeling) that you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride to Lahaina Harbor.
Return to the Harbor
Return to the Harbor, and enjoy the rest of your day! We’re always happy to give advice, if you have any questions about enjoying the Historic Lahaina Town, surrounding the Harbor.
Continental Breakfast with Muffins Fruit
Hamburgers Hot Dogs
Veggie Burgers Chicken Breasts
Mac Salad Chips
Alcoholic Beverage: One per Adult, after Snorkeling is Completed (ID Required)
- The Kaulana is a large, stable boat. Smaller boats often rock and roll causing seasickness.
- We don’t serve a pre-made boxed lunch. You can watch us barbecue the chicken and burgers. There are few things better than a freshly cooked burger while watching dolphins swim past the boat.
- The Kaualana is equipped with restrooms! It may not seem like a big deal, but many tour boats on Maui are not equipped with restrooms.