Wednesday & Friday
March 1st – September 30th: 5:15 PM 7:45 PM
October 1st – February 28th: 5:00 PM 7:30 PM
Experience fine dining with an unbeatable view! Tables are set for intimacy and comfort; a private restaurant feel, without the crowds. As you are escorted to your individual table, the evening begins with cocktails and sailing along the Pali sea cliffs.
After mooring in a protected cove, the first course is served. From there on, our crew are quick to accommodate your every need and will serve your remaining three courses including an entrée of your choice that our onboard chef is preparing in the galley. Dessert and drinks are enjoyed as the evening continues with music under the stars.
Four Course Dinner Menu
- Appetizers: Items are subject to change without notice.
- Freshly-baked breadsticks dusted with Ala’e Sea Salt with Lilikoi Butter
- Smoked Salmon “Wedge”, Crispy Pita & Fresh Dill
- Maui Onion Cream Cheese Topped Cucumber
- Tataki-style Beef Tenderloin on Crostini
2. Salad: Trilogy Caesar Salad
3. Dinner Options: (Pick One)
- Pan Seared Fresh Rosemary & Garlic Crusted Steaks
- Wild Caught Mahi-Mahi Sauteed and topped with a Lemon Butter Caper Sauce
- Squash Ravioli
- All served with sauteed vegetables and roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
4. Dessert: Trio of Lilikoi Cheesecake, Fresh Strawberries, and Dark Chocolate Truffles
PREMIUM BAR: For guests ages 21 years and up, enjoy two complimentary premium beverages.
Bar Includes: Molokai Mule, Lanai Tai, Maui Brew Co.s seasonal beer, Longboard, Bud Light Platinum, Chardonnay, & Rose.
Parking & Check-in:
- 10 Maalaea Boat Harbor Road, Wailuku, HI. 96793
- Park 30 minutes prior to departure. Parking is along the Oceanside of the harbor.
Check-In: 15 minutes prior to departure time – in front of Slip #62
Bring your camera, non-aerosol sun protection, and a light jacket or sweatshirt.