You may not want to wake up at the crack of dawn. The afternoon Maui Turtle Watch and snorkeling cruise aboard the Pride of Maui is the perfect solution. Sleep in, then join us for an amazing afternoon of turtle watching and snorkeling adventure. Receive twice the value by enjoying these two popular ocean adventures on the same cruise.
Meet at Ma’alaea Harbor, main loading dock. Check in 1:00 pm
- Superb Snorkeling
- Sea Turtle Watching
- BBQ lunch – grilled on board
- Open Bar
- Sanitized snorkel and flotation gear
- Impeccable service
We provide everything, aboard the most stable and spacious boat on Maui, with unsurpassed amenities including two restrooms, glass bottom, water slide, submerged boarding ladders, warm showers, large hardwood bar, and over 2,500 feet of open deck space.
- Big Juicy Burgers
- Hot Dogs
- Marinated Chicken Breasts
- Open Bar with ice cold beer, regional wines, and tropical mai tais.
- Homemade mac-nut White Chocolate Cookies are baked fresh daily for your enjoyment.
- We also offer SNUBA Diving for non-experienced divers seeking a safe and easy underwater adventure, at an additional charge. (Must be at least 8 years old to SNUBA). The cost for SNUBA, 1 dive $49.50.
- Disposable cameras are also available for an additional charge.
- Souvenir t-shirts, towels and hats may be purchased on board.
- Please bring towels and sunscreen.
- Picture ID is required for passengers consuming alcoholic beverages.
The coastal waters of Maui boast some of the largest concentrations of the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. Your Turtle watch begins by cruising to one of the Captain’s favorite Sea Turtle cleaning stations, where the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles congregate to be cleaned by the resident Cleaner Wrasse Fish. The Turtles position themselves at strategic locations on the Reef where the Cleaner Wrasses swim all around them, removing buildup from their shells and appendages.
A Maui Turtle Watch aboard the Pride of Maui provides an opportunity to view and photograph these amazing Sea Turtles in their natural environment, with close observation and photo opportunities.
Touching, chasing, riding or harassing the turtles is strictly prohibited.
Maui snorkeling locations are determined by the weather and prevailing conditions. The Captain will select one of our Maui snorkel sites where the conditions are the very best! Whether snorkeling at Fantasy Reef or one of our other beautiful sites, you are sure to experience an amazing Maui snorkeling adventure.
The Pride of Maui frequently visits a palatial garden of corals aptly called Coral Gardens. There is a diverse array of colorful coral and fish that inhabit this underwater wonderland. Coral Gardens offers exceptional Maui snorkeling on a Coral Reef with an impressive diversity of marine life.
Daily 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm